20 jun 2008

What are the 3 things that are most important to you

In these day I'm working on a new project and I'm looking for answers about a theme: “What are the 3 things that are most important to you”.

Important: Exclude persons, just objects.

The images I'm doing are not strictly related to your person just I'm looking for knowing about women' culture in general, like some kind of statistic.

So I would appreciate if you will distribute this post to other women you know.

If you are interested to, please post a message answering to:”What are the 3 things that are most important to you”, specifying where you come from, your age and your blog. Please if you are a male don't post it.

Thanks.


Cúales son los tres objetos que son los más importantes para ti”

En estos días estoy trabajando sobre un nuevo proyecto y estoy buscando respeuestas cerca de un tema: “Cúales son los tres objetos que son los más importantes para ti”.

Important: Excluir personas, solamente objectos.

Las imagenes que estoy preparando no son estrictamente relacionadas contigo, lo que estoy buscando es algo relacionado con la cultura de la mujer en general, como una estadística.

Así que apreciaría si podrías distribuir este mensaje a otras mujeres que conoces.

Si estas interesada, por favor añade un comentario respondiendo a la pregunta:”Cúales son los tres objetos que son los más importantes para ti”, especificando de donde vienes,tu edad y tu blog.

Por favor si eres varón no añadas comentarios.

Gracias.

1 comentario:

The Activist dijo...

1. My life- how well do I live a fuflfilled life
2. My dream- how I affect the world around me.
3. Activism